9 Aug 2013

Man posted on facebook 'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys'

A Florida man has been arrested in connection to his wife's murder after posting a graphic photo on his Facebook page showing a blood-spattered woman slumped on the floor.
man-who-killed-his-wife

In a message that appeared on his personal Facebook account Thursday morning, 31-year-old Derek Medina, of Miami, allegedly admitted to the murder of his wife, Jennifer Alfonso.


'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news,' he wrote. 'My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me.'

Medina supplemented the disturbing photo apparently showing his murdered spouse lying in the kitchen with blood covering her face and left arm with the comment: 'Rip Jennifer Alfonso.'

MailOnline chose to obscure the image due to its extremely graphic and disturbing nature.

Medina's post and shocking photo of his murdered wife remained on Facebook for five hours before his profile was taken down just before 5pm Thursday.

Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...