22 Jul 2013

Gossip: Socialite Gets Wet For Kshs.10,000

Controversial socialite Jeddi Ahawo on Saturday night shocked revellers at a Martini party after she dived in the pool for a Sh10,000 bet.

Jeddi dived into the ice cold pool with her clothes on after the MC at the party, Budha Blaze, dared ladies in the house to ‘get wet’ for the cash prize. She was later spotted in the bathroom drying up her clothes.

“I’m very happy I did it. I only spent two minutes in the pool but made away with the cash prize, just like that. I have no regrets!” she said. Jeddi came into the limelight recently when she held a press conference to clear her name after she was named by a newspaper as a high-end call girl.

She however claims that the media did more harm after the press conference. “I was not pleased with what I read in some sections of the media. I spent more than Sh300,000 on that press conference but ended up being misquoted,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...