3 Oct 2013

Beyonce covers front page of Marie Claire Australia' November 2013


Beyonce shows off her toned tummy on the cover of Marie Claire Australia‘s November 2013 issue, on newsstands now.

Inside the issue, the 32-year-old entertainer talks about her marriage, motherhood, and the pressure of the spotlight.

“I’m still completely nervous,” Beyonce said about the scrutiny of being in the spotlight. “I still feel pressure.”

While she will read articles about herself if she comes across them while surfing the internet, she makes sure not to read any of the comments. “Don’t scroll down!” Beyoncelaughed. “You’re definitely going to get your feelings hurt.”

Bey also opened up about getting a maternal instinct even before she had her daughter Blue Ivy.

“I felt very maternal around eight months,” she remembers. “And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby…But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain…We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...