2 Sept 2013

I Had S*x Everyday For a Year-Mother Of Three Reveals

Brittany Gibbons, a mother-of-three who spent years insecure about her body, decided to set herself a challenge between the sheets after her husband pointed out that he hadnt seen her totally naked for years.

The size 16 blogger, who says she was horrible at intimacy, resolved to have sex every day for one year in order to curb her lack of self-confidence which she says was ruining her love life.

My husband is gorgeous and very, very sexy, but the issues we were having in the sack were all me, the 32-yeat-old from Toledo, Ohio wrote on her blog, Brittany, Herself
I could not shut my insecurity off, and sex quickly became a really anxiety-inducing experience that went one of two ways; she added.

Mrs Gibbons, who disliked her stomach, her thighs, how she looked laying on her back and a myriad of irrational things; said she spent years avoiding sex by using excuses like I have cramps. I have too many deadlines. Gigi is too scared to sleep alone lets bring her in the bed with us.



She said she also tried to explain to her husband, Andy, why she felt so insecure, which made her feel like a horrible asshole when he asked her why him saying how pretty she was wasn;t enough
Fed up with how she perceived herself and the effect it was having on her marriage, she came up with the plan to have sex every day for a year with an exception for medical problems.

I have three small kids, and as many mothers know, what happens to your body and self esteem after childbirth is both unexpected and mind blowing, she told MailOnline.

Three years after our last child, I still wasnt in a place of feeling sexy in my bare skin, and I wanted to change that.

With a focus on intimacy, the couple tried to rekindle the sex life they had pre-children  before exhaustion and raging insecurities had set in.

For me, a year of sex became less about getting my sex on, and more about getting my brain to stop being an asshole when I took all my clothes off, she explained.
And although it started off pretty rough, Mrs Gibbons said after a while it stopped being a chore, and eventually became the moment of the day where I was most at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...