4 Sept 2013

Fierce Pictures: Startimes VChannel Hosts Cossy Orjiakor

Startimes Vchannel hosted Cossy Orjiakor last Friday 30th August at Troy lounge Ogba, Lagos.
The event was created to appreciate the Achievers in the entertainment Industry.


Meanwhile, at the event, when Cossy was asked why she enjoys being in the news, Cossy said:

I don’t love scandals.  I don’t like to be in the news too.  I just love to be myself. I don’t try to be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.



About her dressing - I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my fault.

 

Her fears -  I’m afraid of not making heaven and getting old to live alone.
Marital status -  'I’m single, not engaged and I’m waiting for the diamond ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...