2 Sept 2013

Fearne has regrets over her tattoos

 My ink and I: Fearne Cotton has 'more than 11' tattoos on her body, including several inscriptions on her torso, a mermaid on her back and a clover leaf on her armFearne Cotton and her boyfriend Jesse Wood spend time relaxing on the beach together during their holiday Barbados
With more than 11 of them on her body, she is a self-confessed tattoo-addict, which am not sure, because addicts like me, have never regretted any of my tattoos.
But it seems Fearne Cotton’s views on body art may finally be changing now she is a new mother.

The 31-year-old Radio 1 DJ has admitted she regrets ‘one or two’ of her tattoos, even though she insists they are beautiful.

Miss Cotton, who gave birth to her son Rex in February, has a series of inscriptions and patterns etched on her torso and legs, including a large fern tree on her torso, a mermaid on her back and a star on her left ankle.

But she admitted: ‘There may be one or two tattoos I regret now that I have the wisdom to know not to put certain things on your body. But it’s all beautiful art. A Mark Mahoney is like a Picasso. He does Johnny Depp and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...