13 Sept 2013

Boobs Challenge: “I have Sexier and Better b**bs Than Cossy” – Bimbo Thomas Boasts

bimbo thomas

Well some people say controversial actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor now has a new competitor in actress Bimbo Thomas who claims her b**bs are firmer and bigger than Cossy’s, but honestly….I don’t see it.


Bimbo says that Cossy’s has lots of stretch marks and are slack.

Read what she said: -

“I like flaunting my b**bs because they are firm and I have no single stretch mark on my b**bs. But some ladies like Cossy still flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks. Don’t they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch marks have finished and the b00b has gotten back to where it was formed. It’s not worth it. Such a cleavage can’t be sexy.”

I’m jus going to come out straight and say this though, I don’t see the competition and I’ll still pick Cossy’s anyday, anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...