11 Sept 2013

Beyonce Knowles Ex- boyfriend regrets cheating on her

Lyndall Locke recently spoke in an interview with British media about his relationship with Beyonce when she was an aspiring singer growing up in Houston. The two were allegedly childhood sweethearts who first met at a youth church in 1993. They supposedly shared their first kiss at a concert and went to prom together in 1997. But when Beyonce's star began to rise as part of Destiny's Child, Locke said he began to wander.

"The bigger star she became, the more I didn’t think I was good enough," he said in the sit-down, printed in British tabloid The Sun. "One night, when she was out of town, I went to a bar with friends and ended up sleeping with another woman. Over the course of a few years I cheated on her about five times, but I never told her until after we broke up."

Apparently, Beyonce had vowed to stay a virgin until marriage. Even though she and Locke were never intimate, he claims he "respected" her choice.

“Who cheats on a woman as beautiful as Beyonce? Well, I am that man and it’s something that’ll always haunt me," he said, adding, “Once she began dating Jay Z I knew we were doomed and I could never win her back. But I know that no matter what, she will always love me."

While Locke can certainly dream, it's doubtful the superstar singer has given their relationship much thought (if any at all). Back in 2008, she spoke to The Telegraph about how Jay Z was really the only man in her life.

"People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I've had," Beyonce told the Telegraph. "When I was 12, 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend till I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I've always been very loyal and a little more mature. Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend -- we didn't live together, we didn't, you know… That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I've only had one other boyfriend in my life -- Jay."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...