11 Oct 2013

'Some days I want to look like Kim Kardashian!'- Fearne Cotton

Style icon: Fearne says some days she would love to look like Kim Kardashian (R) and is currently lusting after clothes made from PVC because they're practical and stylishStyle icon: Fearne says some days she would love to look like Kim Kardashian (R) and is currently lusting after clothes made from PVC because they're practical and stylish

With her porcelain skin, boyish figure and blonde locks, English rose Fearne Cotton couldn’t look less like Kim Kardashian if she tried.

But the presenter and fashion designer has revealed that some days she longs to look like the Armenian reality TV star.

Speaking to MailOnline, the 32-year-old said: ‘My style is schizophrenic. Some days I wake up and I want to wear super over the top heels to the supermarket.

‘Then other days I want to be really cosy and comfy and wear something that's easy. Other days I want to be a tomboy and some days I want to look like Kim Kardashian; it changes every day.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...