28 Oct 2013

Rita Dominic's Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week

 

The Lagos Fashion Week has ended but not without having Nollywood's fashion queen Rita Dominic step out in style on her red carpet.

Someone said Rita looks like a 'madame' in this outfit.

Meanwhile, please guys do accept my sincere apologies for yesterday.

Family time completely overwhelmed me. My 5th wedding anniversary is coming up, November 15, and in the spirit of  that, hubby took our family out for a trip/shopping out of town.

We returned very late yesterday, was really dogtired and still had to prep things for work and kids' school for the week. I practically passed out when I was done.

Please, no vex. I'm fully back now. No more slacks,  promise! *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...