23 Jul 2013

Gossip: BBA, Angelo says Sulu betrayed him.

During candid Diary Sessions yesterday, the Chasemates opened up about Pokello and Bassey's departure.


The Housemates seemed particularly shocked at Bassey's Eviction. "Bassey wasSulu said. Cleo reminisced about all the fun times she and the Sierra Leonean have had since they first met. "I'm so sad he's not here. Bassey was so sweet and loving. I loved his ‘Roman from Yorkshire’ alter ego. The House will not be the same without him," the Zambian said.

When asked about Pokello's departure, Oneal was as brutally honest as always. "Pokello dug her own grave. Simple as that", The Tswana Housemate said. His sweetheart Feza told Biggie "Africa clearly loved Pokello because they saved her so many times. However, it was her time to leave."

Angelo, on the other hand, expressed how disappointed he is at Sulu for stabbing him in the back. "I called Sulu my brother. I really feel betrayed. I'm still angry, disappointed and confused. This move will definitely change our relationship. I asked him about it and he doesn't even feel sorry about it. He just told me he had to do what he had to do," Angelo said.

Source: BBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...